I'm watching the Great Mouse Detective

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Really glad i clicked my way into here, MotM worthy thread here champ. The fuck is the great mouse detective?

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Someone is mad that the MOTM count is 2-0 D'Z-Aids
So mad, hand me a can of febreeze so i can spray out the smell of butthurt sweating out of my pores.

You made a shitty thread, it happens man. Also :awyeah: on me ever being MotM.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
How is it a shitty thread? Because you haven't heard of the movie? fuck off champ

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
How is it a shitty thread? Because you haven't heard of the movie? fuck off champ
No backstory, no videos, no pictures. Just 3 random words shoved together. FTJ is going to see this and call you Blue for it.

Reactions: Crayo

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
No backstory, no videos, no pictures. Just 3 random words shoved together. FTJ is going to see this and call you Blue for it.

Anyone worth a fuck knows what the Great Mouse Detective is. It sounds like you should be mad at your own ignorance, not my awesome thread.

Reactions: GrammarNazi82

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Anyone worth a fuck knows what the Great Mouse Detective is. It sounds like you should be mad at your own ignorance, not my awesome thread.
reverse-1269602808_creepy.gif

Right.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Epic Film. Basil the Great Mouse Detective so good Ratagon is awesome and the take on Sherlock Holmes is great for kids and adults alike.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Love that movie so much. Watched it about a month ago and had the same reaction. That was the first movie I ever owned on VHS, after an aunt gave it to me as a Christmas gift. Awesome movie.

"To Ratigan, the world's greatest rat!"

How could anyone not love Vincent Price voicing the character of a tough, evil, sewer rat?