I'm Terrified

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
I got my finals for the semester tomorrow, I am absolutely bugging out. My English final I'll be ok in I'm sure. It's the math that frightens me. Most of it I am not too bad at, but these fraction problems are kicking my ass. I've been studying all weekend doing my weak problems over, and over. I got it now, but sometimes when I get nervous I blank out...I'm afraid I will forget what to do. How do I beat this anxiety?!!:fear2:

the dark knight

what kinda math? the only way to beat anxiety is expect the worst to happen and try to like it.

Reaction score
what kinda math? the only way to beat anxiety is expect the worst to happen and try to like it.

Combination of algebra, geometry, fractions, decimals, etc. Some of them combined together eww...it's really mostly the fractions that I seem to have issue with.

the dark knight

...examples?

and again, you shouldn't worry. whats gonna happen is whats gonna happen. if you can do anything about it, do it. if you cant, just let it be and know you couldn't do anything to help it.