I'm TC Punk, How Ya Doing?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TC Punk

Jobber
Reaction score
Hello! I'm TC Punk, the TC in my name stands for Tomal Choudhury which is my real name. I'm 12 years old and I've been a fan of wrestling since 2010, even though I haven't been a wrestling fan for that long and know quite a lot about the past as I wanted to expand on my knowledge.

I have been a quite a few wrestling forums before so I know all the rules and stuff on how to act, so hopefully I can make a good impression!

My favourite wrestlers are Daniel Bryan, Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins and Randy Orton. Those guys are great to watch in my opinion.

I also like doing Be The Bookers, so maybe you will see my around in that section on the site.

So yeah, that's pretty much it. If you have any questions feel free to ask me below and I'll glad answer them. Thanks for reading!​

Reactions: Solidus1

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Most 12 year olds in the States can't type like you.. Kudos to you for not being one of them.. anyway, welcome to the site and enjoy your stay.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Welcome to WWEF, TC Punk! Hope you enjoy your stay here.

By the way, all those guys you named as your favorite wrestlers are one of my faves, too.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Welcome to the WWEF, make sure to stay away from the other's ice cream trucks.