I'm sorry, I'm another Paramore nut!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

1chiban

Reaction score
Here's my latest work - a sig and avatar of the lovely Hayley Williams. In terms of blending the psd with the colours of the sig, I think it's one of my best so far. Rep for useful comments.

hayleyv3.jpg

Hayley.jpg

Wrestling Station

Pretty simple, and didnt get to the point.
- you added the vector brush, ok..? then you added the psd,.. ok?..then you added another vector brush... ok?.. then you added scanlines all over it..

ok, remove the part of the vector brush (only the part where it overlaped the psd). Remove the scanlines where it overlaps the psd as well.

Add something on the left side of the banner, it looks empty.

The border doesnt suit the banner, its way too darker and stands out more than anything in the banner itself.. thats not good, coz it focuses our attention rather than the most attention that should be from the banner itself.

Make the PSD has more focus and add some light that would go along with the shadow and light of the PSD. (hint: on the right side :) )

The text looks blurry and out of tone. Try add some effect, or change the opacity.