I'm sorry Brian Adams

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Yeah I forgot the fucking lyrics too. I'm sure you'll never ever see this, but I'll never make fun of you for the all star game incident again. I'll just stick to trashing your music.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
cazzi miei.vai a farti inculare dal grande amore della tua vita,si quello grasso

Wrestling Station

lol at MS, your voice is really affected from drinking eh? :shifty:

One bastard with no vocal monkey voices :sad:

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I think it would be more from the cigarettes, but I dunno, does my voice sound weird or something?

Wrestling Station

The way you introduced yourself lol. I was like.......... :laugh: lol.

Then, just dont tell me you said it, no please!! you wanna post pictures of your penis? Do you think after hearing your voice, any one would be encouraged to have a look at your weiner? (apart from peepshow ofcourse) :shifty: But, yes, you sound almost what I thought you would sound like except that you sounded more like an bastard that doesnt give a shit about anything but himself (which is true but... ) :( lol.

PeepShow

Yeah I do. Nobody has ever commented on my voice before lol.

Well, I'm sure if I saw a picture of you or talked to you in person, it would seem more logical, but honestly, from just hearing your voice, I seriously thought you sounded gay. Now you obviously aren't but that was just my impression of hearing you without actually meeting you.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Well, I'm sure if I saw a picture of you or talked to you in person, it would seem more logical, but honestly, from just hearing your voice, I seriously thought you sounded gay. Now you obviously aren't but that was just my impression of hearing you without actually meeting you.

You don't offend me with that. I've had more than one person think I'm gay. It kinda helps with girls though.