I'm running on no sleep right now

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

chessarmy

I stayed up all night, its 9:47 AM right now, I'm still chugging. I probably could have went to bed, but I just want to know how long I can last before I basically pass out lol. Is it stupid? Yea, but my sleep schedule's been so fucked up lately that at least if I fall asleep early tonight it will get it back to normal hours.

So yea, right now I'm starting to feel sleepy, but I'm not all there yet. We'll see how I feel by the afternoon

MikeRaw

Nice. I did that not too long ago. I woke up at Noon on a Monday, and didn't go to bed until Midnight on Tuesday, so 36 hours.

Reaction score
Yeh I think I've done the same. Got up Sat morning around 9, went to a LAN party that night and decided to not sleep til the next night. Think I was in bed at 9-10.

It was funny because at 3-5pm Sunday my body was playing up - things weren't seeming real, felt like I was in a dream etc. lol.

Wrestling Station

You are having a disease called TSS-phrenia! :shifty:

Evil Austin

I forgot what was his record, wasn't it something like 48 hours being logged onto the sb or something?

Klide

Nice. I did that not too long ago. I woke up at Noon on a Monday, and didn't go to bed until Midnight on Tuesday, so 36 hours.

wowzers im the opposite of u guys. Alost slept the whole day. I slept at 1 a.m. and woke up at 9 p.m.(central) not knowing i was missing RAW. but yet i had jet lag.