I'm leaving the forums at the end of this month

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
In spite of Gohan already doing this, I'm literally leaving this month and I felt it would be appropriate. Hey imitation is the highest degree of flattery, right? :pity:

Lacky, while you post there, hopefully as LQ as you possibly can be, I want you to listen to me.
I want you to digest this because before I leave in 1 week with your MOTM award, I have a lot of things I want to get off my chest.

I don’t hate you, Lacky. I don’t even dislike you. I do like you. I like you a hell of a lot more than I like most users in the locker room.

I hate this idea that you’re the best. Because you’re not. I’m the best. I’m the best in the forums. There’s one thing you’re better at than I am and that’s kissing Crayo’s ass.

You’re as good as kissing Crayo’s ass as Dolph's was. I don’t know if you’re as good as Stopspot though. He’s a pretty good ass kisser. Always was and still is.

Whoops! I’m breaking the fourth wall! (Dat Kid waves to the camera)

I am the best poster in the forums.

I’ve been the best since day one when I signed up into this site. And I’ve been vilified and hated since that day because Aids Johnson saw something in me that nobody else wanted to admit. That’s right, I’m a Aids Johnson guy. You know who else was a Aids Johnson guy? Webx. And he split just like I’m splitting. But the biggest difference between me and Webx is I’m going to leave with the MOTM award.

I’ve grabbed so many of Crayo's imaginary usertitles that it’s finally dawned on me that there just that, they’re completely imaginary (& pretty damn stupid after 800 posts if you ask me). The only thing that’s real is me and the fact that day in and day out, for almost two months, I have proved to everybody in the world that I am the best on this forum, in NWO, even in Federation X! Nobody can touch me!

And yet no matter how many times I prove it, I’m not on your lovely little MOTM box. I’m not on the top left corner of the main page. I’m barely post liked. I don't get to be in the superstars section. I’m certainly not on any crappy thread on the Showoff section. I’m not on the poster of Fed X's Breakdown. I’m not on the signature that’s produced every time Crayo posts. I’m not on Botchamania. I’m not in any of RespectGohan6425's videos. But the fact of the matter is, I should be.

This isn’t sour grapes. But the fact that Lacky will be in the MOTM box next month and I'm not makes me sick!

Oh hey, let me get something straight. Those of you who are liking my post now, you are just as big a part of me leaving as anything else. Because you’re the ones who are actively posting in the Kelly Kelly Discussion Thread right now. You’re the ones that buy those upgrades that my face isn’t on the banner of. And then at five in the morning in the 'merican thread, you try to shove it in my face and ask to get on an El Nino promo video and because you’re too lazy to go to the Fight Night preview thread and make your own posts.

I’m leaving with the MOTM award on October 31st. And hell, who knows, maybe I’ll go defend it on my youtube channel. Maybe…I’ll go back to Twitter.

(Dat Kid looks at the camera and waves)

Hey, Vince McMahon, how you doing?

The reason I’m leaving is you people. Because after I’m gone, you’re still going to pour money into this forum. I’m just a spoke on the wheel. The wheel is going to keep turning and I understand that. Crayo is going to get more Fifa 13 achievements despite himself. He’s a $10aire who should be a $20aire. You know why he’s not a $20aire? Because he surrounds himself with glad-handed, non-sensical, douchebag yes men, like CM Punk, who’s going to tell him everything he wants to hear, and I’d like to think that maybe this forum will better after Crayo is future endeavored. But the fact is, it’s going to be taken over by his idiotic best friend and his doofus xbox live friends and the rest of his stupid staff.

Let me tell you a personal story about Crayo alright. We do this whole breast cancer awareness campaign...

(Crayo deletes post)

I am seriously leaving at the end of this month, I enjoyed my time here, but my real world obligations will prevent me from being as active as I want to. I can't be semi-active it's just not me, so I'll see you all when I get some free time again

Reactions: leojay and Farooq

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
We have a thread about you in Showoff and I barely talk to Crayo cause he hate's me.
Also since when has Dolph's kiss Crayo's ass? :dawg:

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
CM Punk said:
We have a thread about you in Showoff and I barely talk to Crayo cause he hate's me.
Also since when has Dolph's kiss Crayo's ass? :dawg:

ever since he left nWo IMO but that's a personal opinion i do not wish to dispute

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Dat Kid From Jersey said:
ever since he left nWo IMO but that's a personal opinion i do not wish to dispute

He went back to being the old Dolph's. Except he's not that funny anymore.