I'm Kind Of Scared

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I don't know of what or why. I don't even know why I'm posting this at 2AM in the morning. But I can't sleep. I can't walk around. I can't eat something or drink anything. I can't go back to bed. I'm just sitting here. And I'm deathly afraid of something. I know when I go back to sleep and come back on here tomorrow I'm probably going to be made fun of alot for this and am probably going to face alot of ridicule. But I had to tell somebody. I had to let somebody know that I am really really scared. And I can't say why.

Beer

lol'd. Betcha didn't get chocolate NOTES last year in your stocking..... me neither.

Wrestling Station

2z65mqd.jpg

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Sorry about that guys. Last night was very weird for me. I was basically alone in the house, and some form of super depression kinda washed over me. I just felt suddenly as if the entire world was about to end and every little noise I heard was like some sort of psychopath scratching at the windows or crawling out of the bath tub. I dunno if you'd call it borderline hallucinating but I've never experienced a feeling that frightening in my life. I can't even explain how it started it just did.

And it was after I just got finished watching a ten part youtube video of Robin Williams stand up comedy. What's up with that?

Wrestling Station

Sorry about that guys. Last night was very weird for me. I was basically alone in the house, and some form of super depression kinda washed over me. I just felt suddenly as if the entire world was about to end and every little noise I heard was like some sort of psychopath scratching at the windows or crawling out of the bath tub. I dunno if you'd call it borderline hallucinating but I've never experienced a feeling that frightening in my life. I can't even explain how it started it just did.

And it was after I just got finished watching a ten part youtube video of Robin Williams stand up comedy. What's up with that?
the one which had the story of inventing Golf? ROFL!! that was hilarious!!
anyway, Robin Williams experienced too much sadness in his life and he took all of that and turned it into a comdey just for HIM to not feel depressed and to continue living his life. :( I think it just touched you for some reason.

noumenon

I get that every once in a while. I think it's just a combination of boredom, being alone at that particular moment and hormones. I was kind of like that the other day... everything was pissing me off or making me depressed, and I was really on edge. And I usually love it when my girl isn't home but it really bothered me for some reason.

Also, the new Robin Williams special is HORRIBLE. It's essentially his last one reformatted and his over the top dramatics just don't work any more. I think I watched the whole thing and barely laughed once.