Im Calling You Out Jwdhulk

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
You sorry cock sucking son of a bitch, now that i found this sub forum, I can finally rant about you the way I want to now get your ass in here and accept my challenge and let the fucking ranting begin!!

Ill be waiting

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

This reminds me of Timmy vs Jimmy.

CRIPPLE FIGHT~!

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
Your pretty much the biggest joke on this website, you constintly bash people, inyet you think saying "the intelligence of a lightpost" is good? Come on dude, if your goona be IWF's number one jackass/prick/asshole/cunt.. your goona have to up your game

Your pretty much the biggest joke on this website, you constintly bash people, inyet you think saying "the intelligence of a lightpost" is good? Come on dude, if your goona be IWF's number one jackass/prick/asshole/cunt.. your goona have to up your game

You're using little swears like jackass and you're saying I have to up my game?

|_[]|_

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
Heres the thing though, I don't wanna be the head asshole of IWF, I get along with most members on here, other than you and the idiots who don't know wrestling. (No I didn't just say you don't know wrestling, your just a complete ass)

Heres the thing though, I don't wanna be the head asshole of IWF, I get along with most members on here, other than you and the idiots who don't know wrestling. (No I didn't just say you don't know wrestling, your just a complete ass)

You're not the head asshole. You're just a random blueberry.

And yes you did just say I don't know wrestling. I guess you can't read your own posts. Pretty sure that me and chess were the only two keeping the TNA section active at one point.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

J-Dawg or Jwind?

Who the fuck are you talking about?

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
honestly i just think it;s a bad idea to display your age. but then again dont stop displaying it because it helps me filter the posts when i read