I'm calling it!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
I don't care what you all say.

HBK vs Undertaker WM

the dark knight

thought about it....they bashed me in the shitbox days ago when i said.

but i dunno, i still see taker vs edge.

Famou$ 187

Why would it be Taker vs Edge? Taker vs Snitsky sounds better.

This Guy

I think the thing with Kennedy tonight was implying the build to Kennedy vs. Flair....Looks like Kennedy gets the big rub.

I like though how people are still calling Edge to fight someone else. Assuming that Cena is going to choose to chase the WWE TItle and Orton....although there is unfinished buisness between the two, lets be honest, theres always unfinished buisness with Edge & Cena as well. Should be intresting on Raw tomorrow as I'm sure they will have all the champions in the ring and Cena come out to make a choice, just like last year.

phantomgerald

If Cena goes for Orton, HHH should be the one feuding with Edge. And yeah Taker vs HBK would be a good way to keep the two in the uppercard, although I would have preferred if Taker took on MVP. At least I'm glad WM isn't that predictable.

Enigma22

Reaction score
ya i really think it will be taker vs hbk... and edge vs batista...

Evil Austin

ok main event -

wwe title Orton vs Cena OR Orton vs HHH (after chamber win)

(I DON"T WANT THIS BUT IT WILL HAPPEN

CT Styles

WWE Title Match - Orton vs Cena vs HHH (Cena beats Orton via DQ at NWO)

World Title Match - Edge vs Undertaker