Im Back and Soulless Addictions is open for Business!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kassidy

Reaction score
First sig in a while, made for my fav clothing, Affliction

afflictionnz2.png

affliction3wr5.png

I will be taking request not in this thread

Rell

Reaction score
You asshole, I thought it was going to be an important announcement...cool sig though

Travis40

You're not my favorite, everyone thought the Jew, I mean the asshole, I mean....uh....Kass was leaving.

Kassidy

Reaction score
^^^ hey if you thought i was leaving you are a dumbass, and fuck face keep your mouth shut everyone liked it better when your dumbass left so Jewbag go get raped by a chihuahua

Travis40

Dude, I thought you got the joke...I can't believe you actually thought that I thought that you were an asshole and a Jew (I'm not sure about the Jew part), but I was joking around, I thought you knew that I was. lmao :roflmao:

Reaction score
Make me a sting sig, ill rep. Ohh, and do what cha want with it. Make it look cool

Wrestling Station

1- the tranparent border doesnt suit the design due to its being total single color banner.
2- the logo in the middle would look much better if you had the grey glow around it darker (almost black)
3-the black lines on the left hand side look out of shape towards the bkg. I think you either reduce their intensity, or just remove it. I know that you wanted to have them standing out as it its a 3D design by having those opaque lines compared to the other faint lines. But unfortunatly it didnt come out as they should be.
4- Affliation- the text is good, but i think you need to round it up more on the right hand side. Or even you can make "n" capital instead.

But good overall design.