I'm about to pull a Benoit up in the BIATCH!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Ok. For all you people out there who are bitching about my non-conforming sentences, here it will be nothing but CONFOR-F***ING-MATION. Also, if any of you are younger and do not wish to read what is about to be said, it contains graphic language, most of you will probably hate me after this, some of you will love me, but this has to be done. If you do not want to continue move you mouse to the back button and click, otherwise scroll down if you dare!

I want to let you know now. I liked to watch Chris Benoit wrestle, I liked his character. Calm, cool, collected, classy, he was a great guy. They are the ones you never think this of until it happens. We will never know what sent him over the edge. However, even with a reason there is nothing that can supercede the events that occured this past weekend.

I also want to let you know that I was on YouTube, not watching those stupid F***S Doug and Bill. Rather looking up some of the clips of the tribute, I damn near fell of my chair when they had Stone Cold on the show. However, on Monday it looked legit, but now it is hilarious because Austin is a wife beater as well. HAHAHA. Continue for the Benoit story and some of how I feel in response to his actions and some of the actions on this very message board. Lock your front door, lock your back door, lock up your girl friend, I'm coming at you like a freight train, scroll down if you dare. Thank you.

FUCK CHRIS BENOIT. Ok, that being said. Fuck all you people who back Benoit in anyway. Who cares if he was on drugs. He killed his family over an extended period of time, I don't know if any of you have ever been "en-raged" for whatever reason, do you rage out for 3 fucking days. No you hulk out kick some ass, throw shit, and your calm, unless your name is Chris Benoit then you rage out for a weekend and kill your wife and your mentally Blue son. I can't believe you people can even stand to look at yourselves in the mirror and say that shit. How would you feel if your father took your mothers life in front of you, and then yours, then killed himself. Better yet, how would you feel if you had a rare disorder that made you mentally Blue. I actually think some of you mother fuckers are mentally Blue after some of the shit you have said, or in some cases the shit you made me watch. By the way, Great One, that is 10 minutes of my life I will never get back. That was a comlete joke, the mother fucker cried. I know some of you said you cried when you heard on Monday. Please, Please tell me that on Tuesday when you heard what had actually happened after people that see the shit everyday and saw the house(not people on this message board saying what happened), told you what they thought to have been the case, did you still cry? Fuck, I hope to hell you didn't. Anyway, I have this video here that you all can enjoy as much as I and others did. If you object to this thread. Please post in here, so this way someone will hopefully ban you so you do not pollute this message board with your tom foolery, and clutter this lovely message board with the scum that you are. Because most likely if you stick around I might pull a Benoit on you. HAHAHA. Did you like that?

IT DOESNT MATTER IF YOU LIKED THAT, I DONT GIVE A SHIT WHAT YOU THINK. BENOIT IS A COLD BLOODED, SICK, TWISTED, SCUMBAG, SON OF A BITCH, MONKEY FUCKING, DONKEY DICK SUCKING, *ENTER YOUR OWN DESCRIPTIVE WORD FOR CHRIS BENOIT HERE*, ETC PIECE OF SHIT MURDERER!!!

Anyway, here is a little something, something for you viewing pleasure. They are known as Bill and Doug on YouTube. In this video he back Benoit in saying that he should be in the Hall of Fame dispite his personal life. Basically he says that he will let Benoit off with murder because he wanted to fuck him in the ass but now his is dead. Then he goes on more and says how can we all just forget about what he has done when he cared so much and never done anything like this and no one saw it coming. Uhhh, flashback, in 2003 Nancy Benoit filed a protective order because Chris was violent in the relationship. Hello, he claims to be a wrestling fan, and you say I don't know anything about it. Anyway he goes on describing how sick he is because he doesn't think Benoit should be looked at like a killer then he cries.:w00t2: So now is your feature presentation.

By the way, I'm trying to embed so if it doesnt work, please follow link to laugh your ass off. Also, if you are extremely pissed right now at what I have just said. I honestly don't give a fuck, but go ahead and let me know about it. I love this shit.

[yt]7vD7-ynjwD8[/yt]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vD7-ynjwD8

PeepShow

LOL, nice thread man. I would rep you, but I cant right now, and you know why :D

Anyway, you make good points and all, but I will always back up my story and say that what he did in 3 days cant erase what he did over 40 yrs. Im sorry if you disagree with that, but thats how I feel. Did what he do was wrong? YES, but I still respect him as a wrestler, and think he was well good enough for the HOF

The A-man

Reaction score
Wow. What a dumb and intelligent thread this is. You know, these 'hate threads' never really go anywhere besides the obvious "I hate this person" statements repeated over and over again. I will expect no more that the usual one-sided and biased comments from this type of thread.

Besides, isn't about time for this whole Benoit saga to die down here anyway?

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
You know honestly, I can't say that he was fucked up or whatever. I don't know what happened, I'll never know what happened. I'm not the one to judge that.....and neither are you. All I have to say is that regardless of who, what, when, where, how or why anything happened....Chris Benoit was still one of THE BEST fucking wrestlers of all time. Nothing will change my view on that. Sue me if I go out and by his DVD (I probably will now since I know it will be hard to find), or I download his matches. Regardless of how I feel about what he did, I still think he had an amazing career that should be remembered.

NooDLE

Reaction score
lololol nice attempt at being tough over the internet, seriously man, it made me laugh

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
I will forget about Chris Benoit "winning" matches in STAGED wrestling Bill and Doug or whatever you smurfs are called... news flash.... wrestling = fake. Benoit was a good wrestler... who cares though? Someone could be the best at what they do but would that mean anything once they commit a violent act of murder. And for the record, that last sentence is not a question for you to answer.

King_Ash

Reaction score
^^ Thank fuck for that "Methlab" thank you!

the dark knight

bill and douch are fags.

they stopped making videos cuz they keep getting owned everytime. and now they think this video is gonna be different. pfffffft

fuck benoit

Reaction score
OMG LMAO. ONE YEAR TODAY THAT THIS COCK SUCKER KILLED HIMSELF AND HIS FAMILY!

What are your thoughts now? The same? Different?

Reaction score
You know honestly, I can't say that he was fucked up or whatever. I don't know what happened, I'll never know what happened. I'm not the one to judge that.....and neither are you. All I have to say is that regardless of who, what, when, where, how or why anything happened....Chris Benoit was still one of THE BEST fucking wrestlers of all time. Nothing will change my view on that. Sue me if I go out and by his DVD (I probably will now since I know it will be hard to find), or I download his matches. Regardless of how I feel about what he did, I still think he had an amazing career that should be remembered.

I'm again going to have to back you up, Chuck.

Quite frankly, I idolised Chris Benoit, he was the main reason I'd watch wrestling. It sucks what happened a year ago, but from what I've heard it wasn't the drugs that pushed him, though I'm not going to rant about that.

It kinda sucks, because Benoit killed himself on the date of my birth. So forgive me, if I continue to remember and idolise this man, for his in-ring accomplishments.

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
Benoit was one of the best wrestlers ever and nothing can change my mind. He was one of the few reasons why I still watched WWE in 2006 and 2007.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Man, I thought this thread was going to be about Matt Hardy going to rage it.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Me I done stated my opinion many places...I am still a Benoit fan...and I still really am not 100 % on him doing it...I'm about 50/50 on the whole thing...and really the only thing that can change my mind is real proof not just because someone said it...not just its the most likely thing...none of that..I want cold hard 100 % cut proof that he did this...but if he did...I will still be a Benoit fan...because what he did in the ring was amazing...and that will forever stand.