Im a huge fan of AJ now

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Y2J Enigma

The Artiste
Reaction score
Yeah, AJ has won me over during this push. And she even wrestled matches during this push, making her even more worthy of her spotlight. :jeritroll: And I agree with Leo C, she plays her character very well and makes me convinced as if it's her real self. She better not screw Punk at MITB, even though she obviously will... And WWE better not leave her on the sehelf when this angle with Daniel Bryan and CM Punk in the Love Triangle is finished.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
You are in luck then since reports state that WWE itself is very high on her at the moment and impressed with her work. They are apparently reworking the divas division around her and plan to make her the next poster diva. If this is true we will see a lot of AJ in the future.

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I seriously think she will be divas champion soon. I really dont even know why management have wasted their time giving the title to Layla as shes not that over and hasent even been on tv much for fans to care about her as champion. She getting the Beth treatment as champion with hardly being shown

amjustthat

Jobber
Reaction score
Not to sound like a hipster, but I loved AJ since NXT! She's always been good on the mic and good on the ring. Not to mention she's so damn cute she makes kittens revolting in comparison.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
She was really good in NXT, and the Chickbusters.. Really active in the ring. Crayo is a AJ-newfag..

jk luvya :haha:

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Me too OP, she is amazing! I hope Raw continues to be centered around her for the next 5 years!

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
The only thing ill say, is i dont mind her flying kick finisher. Seeing her for 30 minutes a show at least, is garbage. She does a good job with what she has but she was more important in the last two RAW shows than Lesnar was during his monster run earlier in the year. As always, Beth and Natalya are divachamp material in my opinion, and the rest are just there for looks.