Illustrating the Industry

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CT Styles

TNABanner.png

-Illustrating the Industry-
I have chosen the name Illustrating the Industry once again as that's exactly what I intend to do, illustrate the industry. I intend to illustrate the movements of the TNA company through its development. Throughout the journey I will incorporate non-kayfabe moments in the mold of backstage dialogue and numerous other scenarios. I was asked to post this here by a very highly-ranked booker and have done so as I'm a lovely, caring person.

-Synopsis-
There's no backstory for this, it takes place after the Genesis pay-per-view. At the time of writing there was still no matches made for the PPV, therefore I made my own. I will first off try to book myself out of the unorganized mess it is currently in and move on to my own route. I have made a few releases on my behalf to aid me in molding this into my own thread. Yes, the Knockouts have gained their own show, so I won't be booking them. This roster will be edited as changes are made in the future. Ken Kennedy made his debut at Genesis at the conclusion of the AJ Styles/Kurt Angle main event to stake his claim for the TNA World Heavyweight Championship.

-TNA Genesis Results-
TNA World Heavyweight Championship | TNA World Heavyweight Champion AJ Styles def. Kurt Angle
TNA Global Championship | Desmond Wolfe def. TNA Global Champion Eric Young
TNA X-Division Championship | Homicide def. TNA X-Division Champion Amazing Red and Suicide
Christopher Daniels def. Sean Morley
Beer Money def. The Outsiders
Abyss def. Lashley

-TNA Championship Holders-
TNA World Heavyweight Champion: AJ Styles since September 20, 2009
TNA Global Champion: Desmond Wolfe since January 17, 2010
TNA X-Division Champion: Homicide since January 17, 2010
TNA World Tag Team Champions: VACANT
TNA Knockouts Champion: ODB since January 4, 2010
TNA Knockouts Tag Team Champions: Awesome Kong and Hamada since January 4, 2010

-TNA On-Air Talent-
Commentary: Mike Tenay and Taz
Backstage Interviewers: Christy Hemme and Jeremy Borash

-TNA Roster-
Abyss
AJ Styles
Alex Shelley
Amazing Red
Brother Devon
Brother Ray
Chris Sabin
Christopher Daniels
Consequences Creed
D'Angelo Dinero
Desmond Wolfe
Hernandez
Homicide
Hulk Hogan
James Storm
Jay Lethal
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Jarrett
Ken Kennedy
Kevin Nash
Kurt Angle
Matt Jackson
Matt Morgan
Mick Foley
Nick Jackson
Rhino
Ric Flair
Robert Roode
Samoa Joe
Scott Hall
Sean Waltman
Shannon Moore
Sting
Suicide
Tomko

-TNA Knockouts-
Alissa Flash
Angelina Love
Daffney
Hamada
Lacey Von Erich
Madison Rayne
ODB
Roxxi
Sarita
Tara
Taylor Wilde
Traci Brooks
Velvet Sky

-TNA Factions and Tag Teams-
Awesome Kong and Hamada
The Band: Kevin Nash, Scott Hall and Sean Waltman
The Beautiful People: Lacey Von Erich, Madison Rayne and Velvet Sky
Beer Money Inc.: James Storm and Robert Roode
Generation Me: Matt Jackson and Nick Jackson
Lethal Consequences: Consequences Creed and Jay Lethal
The Motor City Machine Guns: Alex Shelley and Chris Sabin
Sarita and Taylor Wilde
Team 3D: Brother Devon and Brother Ray

-TNA Pay-Per-View Schedule-
Against All Odds | February 24, 2010; TNA iMPACT! Zone
Destination X | March 21, 2010; TNA iMPACT! Zone

I have a good feeling about this thread, I've always wanted to do an alternative to WWE thread but have never had strong enough resources. Hopefully this thread will last long.

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
I am glad I managed to convince you to come back Charlie and I am really looking forward to reading the work of someone whom I respect and enjoy your work as well. Maybe you cans ave the flailing TNA in my mind. Look forward to it my friend.

y2j__legend

Reaction score
CT~!~!~!~!
Hai.

Not too surprised at this thread since I've seen it already >_>, but I'm still surprised that you came back to IWF. Continue to pwn please, Kennedy in the main event scene and not against Abyss is something I like to see, as well as WOLFE. Getting rid of the Nasty Boys is an epic decision imo :y:.

Moonlight Drive

Really glad you're back man. Looking down the roster it seems you made cuts yet still managed to keep the core TNA roster.

Not much I can say that hasnt been said before. Hope this one sticks, can't wait to see where you take this.

seX-Power

Great stuff here CT. I've always held you in high regard as a writer and the excitement of seeing your last project is matched here. TNA is an interesting thing to write but with a lot of the wrestlers more familiar I could see why you would give it a shot. Kennedy in the main event is very bleh, as is not writing Knockouts but it's good to see you fired shit like Val Venis and the Nasty Boys.

I'll be reading.

CT Styles

seX, all the welcoming I need is you getting rid of those fucking gifs because it freezes every page I'm on for about 5 minutes whenever you've posted and they're there.

seX-Power

I'll do it cause you're Aussie. I get the same problem with a lot of Youtube videos in sigs...