If your taking time to read this thread then...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

J

You obviously have nothing better to do so why not go take a shot at XBA's tipster now before you say anything along the lines of I kinda like MMA but don't know mucha bout it thing is you don't need alot. Sure some people actually apply knowledge such as XBA, WOrdlife, Myself, and many others but if your just getting into MMA you can take guesses, for god sakes pick a name and you 1/3 of the way there and also it'll help you connect faces to fighters. Also say you do good your going to be getting more into it looking up fighters and there records to help you better guess. So why not give it a try. I mean come on you have a 50/50 shot of getting the Winner right, A 1 in 4 chance of getting the finish right and depending on weather its a title bout or not you'll have a 1 in 3 or 1 in 5 chance of gettin the round right. So why not go and give it a shot?

Also before anyone asks why I haven't done mine yet I'm still checkin out some of the less knowns fighters records and such to help me better take a guess.

Hmmmmm

Wrestling Station

^no honorable mentioning of WS, no good post :shifty:

Wordlife

you spelled my name wrong lmfao hahahahaha gotta love MMA though

Still love ya JDawg :D