If your name is Andy...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hometown Kid

FUCK OFF. :eek:

*Whether you are exempt from douchebag status shall be determined at a later date. Until then You are guilty until proven innocent. :shifty:*

Qwake

LMFAO!!! Dylan, you forgot to tell the story about why you hate all "Andy's" :laugh:

Hometown Kid

LMFAO!!! Dylan, you forgot to tell the story about why you hate all "Andy's" :laugh:

The story is unimportant :yes: Anyone named Andrew is also a smurf. :eek: I hereby start a petition to declare all people that are generally Blue and can possibly kill brain cells just by posting "Andy". Lennie and Blaze, congratulations. :shifty:

Qwake

Oh no he didn't!!! Putting me in a catergory with him is just sad Dylan, you should be ashamed :smh

seX-Power

sheep.jpg

Sheep inflatable toy. Only in wherever Andy is from.

May as well use this thread for something less interesting because it is already too interesting :eek:

And who doesn't hate the place of which Andy is from.

Hometown Kid

sheep.jpg

Sheep inflatable toy. Only in New Zealand.

May as well use this thread for something interesting :eek:

And who doesn't hate the place of which Lennie is from.

Get that shit outta my thread boy. :smh X-Power is an Andy apparently. :nonono:

Hometown Kid

edited :shifty: :eek:

There you go. :y:

@Stinger: Did you just say I was Andy!? :crazy: I think you're Andy. :shifty: only blueberries can be an Andy. :eek: Just Blaze and Showstopper and the like. :yes:

Hometown Kid

I am an Andy, I fucking payed $60 for Haze.

It takes more than that buddy. =/ you have to be an individual who's gay enough to act "hood" to try a lazy attempt at being funny, you have to wear pink on a consistent basis and many other things to rank on an Andy level. :yes: Although that was pretty dumb. =/