If you were the new GM for Raw 1000

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

shrayan

The Artiste
Reaction score
If you were given the opportunity to run Raw 1000 how would you unfold all events and what would you set as main event(s)? Also discuss what new feuds would you begin on that historic night. Discuss all this and even more in this thread
:win:

c'mmon start the discussion guys

Attachments

• WWE-WALLPAPERS-BILL-GOLDBERG-9.JPG
    WWE-WALLPAPERS-BILL-GOLDBERG-9.JPG
    169.5 KB · Views: 5

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
MAKE KANE CHAMPION

Y2J Enigma

The Artiste
Reaction score
My first action as GM of Raw would be to appoint Ric Flair as GM of Raw. :jericho:

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
Debut Ambrose and put him in a feud with foley and a stable with HHH and ric flair as the new evolution

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Have Foley cut a segment on how he and the legends are proud to be on RAW and that he's happy he's appreciated for the hard work he put in. Have Ambrose interrupt and tell him he ruined a generation with his antics and that he isn't a good example, but a bad one, and that he should never be on RAW again. Have Foley respond and say kid you're a no one, you're not on my level to even accuse me of anything. Then Ambrose can come out week in week out challenging him for a match, doing disturbing things to get that match and then he finally does he outclasses Foley and becomes the new hardcore legend. FAPPY DAPPY QUACK QUACK.

shrayan

The Artiste
Reaction score
So you could'nt get any better than this.............although i like crayo's idea he really understands what promotion inwwe is all about