If you were a wrestler what would your finishers be?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nation

My finisher from the rop rope would be the 5 star frog splash because rvd is my favorite wrestler. My submission finisher would be the sharpshooter because it's my all time favorite submission move and my grapple finisher would either be a Piledriver,Alabama Slam, or The Vertabreaker because i love high impact moves. If i had to choose my most frequently used finisher it would be the sharpshooter.

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
Spear. Sharpshooter. and then a high flying move. i forgot the name. Brock used to o it

Reaction score
well, this thread was already made Nation.

aerial, 630 phoenix splash (i can do it on the trampoline) grapple sitout crucifix powerbomb w/ pin (basically a last ride where they start on my back, and land in between my legs like a batista bomb), for a submission; crippler crossface.

3lions

Reaction score
If you had to create a thread, what would you do? Come up with a new concept, or rip-off an old one (which is the latest craze at IWF)?

Hmm. Wonder which option you went with ...

PeepShow

I would love to be able to do the Canadian Destroyer, but I prolly wouldnt have the cordnation to, so Ill say the Pedigree or the RKO

Reaction score
^^ Canadian destroyer isn't hard to do . the person receiving it does most of the work. once they flip you over all you have to do is clinch your legs around their head, and keep your arms locked around their waste. its as simple as that, but it looks amazing.

Reaction score
^^ Simple as that? Show us how it's done. Pfft.

I'd use the Rock Bottom or Matt Morgans' Mount Morgan finisher (Vertical Suplex/Side Slam)

Reaction score
My submission finisher would be the sharpshooter because my all-time favorite superstar used it..Bret Hart. As for my grapple finisher it would be the F-5. That move is sick!

the dark knight

3rd rip off from the same idea...

but ill answer anywayz,

F5
Rock bottom
Pedigree
shooting star press

Reinvented

Reaction score
I would do the SharpShooter because been doing it since I was 5.

I would also do Shattered Dreams Goldusts move to those that I hate most no kids for them EVER.