If you were a wrestler in WWE or TNA who would you be?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

John

from the whole brand, which superstar is like you? i was bored and couldnt think of a better topic, i would be Chris Jericho.

the dark knight

which supserstar i'd like to be or which superstar is like me?
i'd like to be: triple h
like me: HBK

i think this was made before anyway

Evil Austin

i think the best superstar ever to suit me would be eddie guerrero cause i also go by the motto lie cheat and steal but living wrestlers i have to say HHH

CT Styles

I think Jericho, I am just think I'm like him if I had to be like a wrestler it would be him

This Guy

i think the best superstar ever to suit me would be eddie guerrero cause i also go by the motto lie cheat and steal but living wrestlers i have to say HHH

you'd also be dead too

PeepShow

Who wouldn't want to be John Cena? If you say you don't you are lying through your fingers.

This Guy

I wouldn't want to be Cena...I have to be liked by everyone....at least thats what some of the ex-members on the way out have told me.

Reaction score
If i wanted to be someone in WWE: Benoit - yeh, in-ring wise.
If I was like someone in WWE: CM Punk I spose, only for the sheer straight edge thing I spose.