If you could pick any wrestler to come back or be in their prime

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
Who would you pick? I'd pick Rock to be in his prime and Edge to come back.

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
I'm picking 1 and it's HBK (without the drugs), he would have an amazing match with Dolph Ziggler or Daniel Bryan, if we bring back Rock in his prime that would be a great match too.

HHHBestHeelEver

The Artiste
Reaction score
the undertaker and hbk, but the UT with the dead man gimmick not the stupid american badass one

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Dean Malenko all day. Loved this dude because of his technical wrestling abilities. Might be why i'm such a big DB fan :hmm:

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Danielson said:
Dean Malenko all day. Loved this dude because of his technical wrestling abilities. Might be why i'm such a big DB fan :hmm:

Malenko because of his technical abilities? Over Hart, Perfect, Flair, Dynamite?

Mustafar Reginald

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Considering if Benoit came back to life he'd probably just be arrested; I'm going to go with either Eddie Guerrero or Shawn Michaels. I'd probably go with Eddie since I don't actually want Shawn to un-retire and be one of those millions of wrestlers, but I do like the prospect of Shawn vs. Punk actually happening (all-time favorite vs. current favorite; always awesome idea) however that's not enough to take him over Eddie.