If you could bring back any superstar/Diva who would it be?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jeff Hardy

Jobber
Reaction score
Title says it all If you could bring back any 1 Superstar or Diva who would it be?

My choice would be Jeff Hardy or HBK.

Diva I guess Maryse.

So how bout you guys?

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Jeff and Maria, wanna know why? LOOK AT MY SIG! :LAUGH:

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Diva : Lita

Superstar : Probably Austin if he was healthy enough if not then AJ Styles, not sure if he counts as he only worked heat but still.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Personally, a star that I'd like back would either be Eddie or Benoit but they're dead. They where awesome talent and they really made wrestling interesting. It's sad to see such great talent gone like that, especially Benoit however they where amazing in the ring. They definitely gave it their all and they just made me get into wrestling. I actually miss them so much. They where amazing. R.I.P Eddie and Benoit. Whatver Benoit has done outside of the ring is a different story. I'm talking about what happened in the ring.

If I could bring back one diva it'd be Lita. Lita is actually great. You could actually use to her to destroy Kelly Kelly and many more divas that the WWE have. Lita would actually make the women division entertaining again. Talking about the women division at the moment it's total shit and nothing's going on so would like to see how much air time, she'd get. But, to say the least she'd definitely make the women's division entertaining.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Maybe I'll change my post in a month, if the Bella's will get released. Lita is a good one too.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Diva: Lita

Superstar: Austin to feud with Punk. If not healthy enough, then Styles since I've just read that he was on heat... :O

If not Styles, then I'd bring back Angle or Hardy.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Diva: Lita

Superstar: Austin to feud with Punk. If not healthy enough, then Styles since I've just read that he was on heat... :O

If not Styles, then I'd bring back Angle or Hardy.

I hope Hardy will come back and stay off them D's.

#RemembersHardyVsSting :cry:

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Fun video here is styles vs The Hurricane.
[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XR5tIFlhetw[/yt]

Also he wrestled in very late WCW in a tag team with someone.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
ca79e5cf80c10a32c39e0f8862275234.jpg

and
ed249dafbaf6543ee7ae8e90dabcbedb.jpg

If Edge could magically have a clean bill of health I would take him back, or if I could bring Eddie or Benoit back from the grave.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Oh yes, Mohammed Hassan. He was so fucking awesome, it was a shame that a B rated company and WWE screwed him over.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Saylor said:
Oh yes, Mohammed Hassan. He was so F**cking awesome, it was a shame that a B rated company and WWE screwed him over.

Yea, it was a really shitty & unfortunate string of events that led to his future endeavoring

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Definitely Shawn Michaels, Zach Gowen, and Mohammad Hassan.

Divas: Candice Michelle, Maryse, Lita, Trish.