If you and her were the last people one earth

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Truth

Reaction score
And you had to re-populate the earth or, despite religious beleifes pretend Hell is real. You would have to go to hell forever if you didnt re-populate the earth with her, meaning banging her numerous times. Rosie' O donnel.

I would have 1 girl, 1 boy with her then kill her. I officially re-populated the earth and the two siblings could bang it out to re-populate some more.

Soulpower

I'm used to hot temperatures, and I'm probably going to hell anyways. So no, I wouldn't care for doing ANYTHING with Rosie.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Well first things first she's gonna have to lose some weight. No big deal we're the last 2 on Earth, nobody is going to hear her scream.

SO I bust out the chloroform and proceed to strap her fat ass to a table where I will starve her until she is thin.

It is at this point that I will find a paper bag and place it over her face thereby making the transformation complete.

Then, and only then would I bang away.

Defiant One

Reaction score
lol MS has the right idea completely, but if she is the last woman alive I dont have a whole lot of options either, so I guess Id have no choice but to hit it. I think Rell is the only person that would voluntarily bang Rosie lol.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
I would fuck the shit outa rosie anytime it would be a dream come true if truths senario was real

the dark knight

i like MS's idea but,

i'd fuck her once blind-folded, wait till she shits a baby girl, raise her to 16, kill rosie and proceed to fuck the fuck out of her. better than rise....