• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

If WWE2K19 let us had custom music on it? What would yours be?

BallroomDancer

Dangerous Dancing Dan
My theme music would be either

It's On from Disney Jump In.

Or Bet on it from Disney HSM2:

Which one should be the Heel and the other one should be the Babyface?

Here's my faction theme song:

Mustafar Reginald

The Lunatic Fringe
I doubt custom music will be returning in any capacity, but if it does I'm definitely giving Randy Orton his proper theme of Bon Jovi's "You Give Love a Bad Name".

BallroomDancer

Dangerous Dancing Dan
Which of these is the should be the face music and which one should be the heel music?

It's On from Disney Jump In or Or Bet on it from Disney HSM2?

Doxo

Moist Nephew
Unfortunately custom music will be gone until the PS5 and the Xbox -2 (since they go backwards for some reason). It's not a 2k thing, it's a hardware thing.

Now, if they somehow find a way to import music from a 2k website...... I could think of a few good songs to use. Unbreakable by Bon Jovi, Look Pimpin by Madworld, some Hollywood Undead stuff, and maybe a couple of remixes

jminter2698

The Artiste
Old RAW themes from the past like "Thorn In Your Eye" and We're All Together Now" which used to be the themes used during The Attitude Era. Across The Nation which was during The Ruthless Aggression Era and To Be Loved by Papa Roach during the 2006 - 09 era. I didn't like the Nickelback song that much, as for non WWE music, I prefer hip hop and r & b from the 1990's and earlier from when my parents grew up like Michael Jackson or Stevie Wonder and KC And The Sunshine Band, Earth Wind And Fire, Kool And The Gang etc.