If Wrestling Disappeared, What Else Would You Do?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RingDeath

Reaction score
I mean not only do I watch the stuff, but I've started coming to this forum and reading your opinions on what I watch, even posting the odd one of my own, carefully so as not to piss some IWF heavyweights off. I could be working out, reading, doing charitable work. But NO! I watch WRESTLING, and I have since even before it was "entertainment". And judging from the posts, there's all kinds of feds and indies I don't even know about. So think about it. What if there was no wrestling?! And for that matter, no mixed martial arts, just to deprive you of some kind of "methadone". HUH?

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I would definetly miss it, but then I'm certain I would find something else to occupy my Monday nights.

Truth

Reaction score
I'd be pissed if all wrestling got cancelled but it wouldnt kill me. From age...ehh I'd say 12-14 i took a hiatus from watching wrestling and lived fine. I would just watch alot of MMA since thats on TV a whole lot now.

the dark knight

^^how stupid.

i'd miss a huge part of my life ofcourse. but there are a lot of other things to do.

Defiant One

Reaction score
I'd probally turn gay or something, no honestly I'd find other things to do with extra couple of hours each week.

Old Skool

Banned
Reaction score
Go On A Murderous Rampage Slaughtering Thousands Of TV Execs And Burning Their Limousines And Offic Buildings.

I Have Watched Wrestling Since I Was 2 And My Brother Used To Show Me Tapes Etc. And Since Then I Have Watched, Ate, Drank, Slept And Bled Wrestling.

I Have Since Joined So Many Forums I Have Lost Count And I Am Now Training To Become A Wrestler And Had My Debut Match Against Joel Redman "The Future Of British Wrestling"

So Yea I Wouldn't Have A Clue With What I'd Do With Myself

RingDeath

Reaction score
I taped Raw and zapped most of it, but caught enough to plan to devote part of my life to watching SD, just to see how they use Flair. What would be great would be if he helped Batista cheat to beat Edge at the next PPV. Hell, now I might even order it. See how my life is getting consumed? But if it all disappeared, I'm prepared! Hah! I've got hours of Flair promos dating back to 84 and hundreds of tapes from the "pre-entertainment" era. And if you don't have it, get the Flair & the Horsemen DVD. It's 2 hrs + of material that will show you what the fuss is over a washed up 58 yr old man.

OK, cheers. Back to some small non-wrestling related part of my life.

Nikki

I will probably watch my wrestling tapes. I record WWE and TNA, every week. So, luckily I have that...