If wrestling became illegal???

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SnackZ

Reaction score
So I'm sitting here at work wondering how I'd pass my day of boredom if I didn't have wrestling to watch or think about or type about. I was wondering what I would do if suddenly the government came to the conclusion that all forms of wrestling, mma, boxing were illegal and barbaric and caused not only physical damage to the human body but in some cases mental damage. If the government said that the need/want to succeed in these sports caused people to take painkillers and other drugs which in turn caused psychotic behavior what would we as fans do? Could we live without wrestling? Really? I've been watching wrestling since 1983 and don't see a world without wrestling. I can't even began to fathom what I would do on Monday nights? I think I'd cry myself to sleep. No WrestleMania??? OMG - I could not take it. Wrestling has become a part of my being, my soul, I love wrestling.

Thoughts?

I want you all to step/sit back from your keyboard and really think "what would life be like without wrestling?" Take it as if it was a serious ruling from the government and post your thoughts/feelings/emotions.

CT Styles

Music would takeover probably but I'm really not sure. I'm really not.

Airfixx

Music, Films, Cinema, Music, Gigs, Music, Music.... I may actually get round to making some music too!

+ I got hundereds of GB worth of wrestling on my harddrive that I've never even seen to keep me going until such time that an illegal wrestling scene evolved.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Wrestling entertainment, once the entertainment is gone, I'd find new forms of entertainment, or just do others more. Music, movies, games, friends, drawing, filming, other tv shows, there's tons of other things I could do. Sure I'd miss it, but I could do with out it.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Wrestling entertainment, once the entertainment is gone, I'd find new forms of entertainment, or just do others more. Music, movies, games, friends, drawing, filming, other tv shows, there's tons of other things I could do. Sure I'd miss it, but I could do with out it.

with the addition of sports.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
I think I can write a whole English essay for this.

For me, it probably will be a big thing. I spend a fair amount of money on wrestling, and I'd probably turn to music or working out. IMO, there isn't anything that gives you the big time feel of a wrestling show. There's nothing else that would make me cheer for some muscled up freak just because he has a sweet gimmick or has entrance music whenever he walks into the room. I would move on after a while, but it's difficult thinking about no WWE or Indies. The economy might get hurt if wrestling was made illegal, and Japan would probably thrive, and that would be pretty sick.

And if wrestling was made illegal, it would be pretty funny to see Vince McMahon fail everything that he tries.

usernamesr4losers

Reaction score
I assume your just talking about America, oh well, atleast there's wrestling scenes in Europe/Mexico/Japan/Puerto Rico. There's still millions of DVDs out there too. Like Chuck Zombie said, Americans would have to start underground wrestling in old barns or something.