If we get Henry/ADR...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lackin

I'm a F'kn Mark - It's my real name.
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
I don't see what people see in Mark Henry. He plays the monster gimmick well, but not so much that I even looked forward to his comeback, much less another world title run. I'd prefer Del Rio to win, and I suspect Ziggler will cash in on him after the match.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
ADR then Ziggler. Im down for a couple of months with that feud. I would watch that.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
It should be Y2J vs. Figger for the World Title! Figger cash in on Del Rio after he beat Big Show agin win the World Title and then Y2J should be in this Ec Match and win it to set up the match it would be a better draw for WM29. Herny been out for 9 month it would be blueberry to put him in a a WM World Title right when he come back.

CrayJ Lee

Champion
Reaction score
Website
bewitchingbennett.tumblr.com
I'm a sucker for a great heel so I'd be interested in seeing Henry win the WHC. However, I think Dolph could be cashing in sometime soon so it could be a great match between Dolph/Henry as well.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
geekgoddess said:
I'm a sucker for a great heel so I'd be interested in seeing Henry win the WHC. However, I think Dolph could be cashing in sometime soon so it could be a great match between Dolph/Henry as well.

heel vs. heel at WM29 for the World Title!? YET NOT GOING TO WORK! It need to be Y2J vs. Figger at WM29 for the World Champion!

CrayJ Lee

Champion
Reaction score
Website
bewitchingbennett.tumblr.com
Respect Gohan6425 said:
heel vs. heel at WM29 for the World Title!? YET NOT GOING TO WORK! It need to be Y2J vs. Figger at WM29 for the World Champion!

Whose Figger? I've never heard of that superstar before...

Why couldn't Ziggler turn face? And for the record, I'm not even saying this matchup is going to happen. All I'm saying is it could be interesting.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
geekgoddess said:
Whose Figger? I've never heard of that superstar before...

Why couldn't Ziggler turn face? And for the record, I'm not even saying this matchup is going to happen. All I'm saying is it could be interesting.

Figger=Zigger Duh. And not FIgger turning face would be dumb just like miz turning face is dumb KNOW LIKE MIZ AS HE FUCKIN SUCK AS A WRESTLER! And people still hate him. and figger it not good either not as bad though but as a face he suck!

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
The mark in me wants Henry to win. Loved his last title run. But I'm pretty sure he'll put ADR over, destroy him after the match and Ziggler will cash in.

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
I want Del Rio to come out with the title, but he has to beat Henry fair and square. I would prefer it if he did it in a sudden manner because by size Del Rio would lose that match. This WM main event could put him over for good if the match is executed properly. It would be his equivalent to Cena/Show at WM 20.

A Ziggler cash in at mania would make me jizz my pants though