If there was no law against hitting women, would you hit a women?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
this seems more Blue than controversial

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
I'd hit a woman if she was trying to kill/injure me whether it's legal or not. Life >> laws

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I wouldn't hit a woman just on general principle. But I've always found humor in those who think women should never under any circumstances (except for maybe when your life is being threatened) be physically assaulted. Not that I advocate violence against women or against anyone for that matter, but if one were to hit me or physically assault me in any other type of way, I would feel compelled to hit them back (the same as I would do with any man), and I wouldn't feel the least bit guilty about it... especially since striking someone back immediately after they've struck you is purely instinctive. To me, you're completely justified in hitting pretty much anyone (who is at least a teenager or a fully-grown adult) who throws the first punch. A pregnant woman would get off just because she's carrying a child, but she should also remember that she's not gonna be pregnant forever. :dawg:

At least a lot of women like Whoopi Goldberg see how it is (she shares my exact position.)

Reactions: Nikki Nitro

Solid Snake

I don't know how a dude can be okay with himself hitting a woman, regardless of laws. Like I can understand hitting one if she came at you with a weapon but because of a disagreement or something you would hit another dude over, like name calling... It is a bit much. My mother was physically abused by her first husband. I grew up with my own brother beating the crap out of me. Needless to say, abuse by men toward women don't sit right with me. If a guy ever hit me, he better knock me out cause I would not hesitate to neuter the sob with a kitchen knife.

Reactions: Nikki Nitro

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I'd hit Brita with her own cat just for a cheap laugh.

You don't need to have law's to have a decent upbringing, buddy. It's the best vs on religion and the idiot's who say without religion the world would fall apart. Good, sensible people breed good, sensible people. Although I'm probably a little further from the tree than the rest of my family, you don't abuse the fairer sex. It'd be like hitting a guy who weighs 115lbs trying to fight you, if there is no reason to defend yourself with fighting, use the more sensible approach.

Although I would punt TGMI in the balls to hear him rant for 4 minutes, I do think it would give me cheap laughs for days. Lad Pudding and Orton would be the main point to it, I assume. I would have to wash my foot after something fierce.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I slap my bitches everyday and anyday. I go around pimp slapping, men, women, children, seniors(sorry Senhor), whites, blacks, legal, illegal, fat or skinny. Feels good when the back of your hand touches someone's face.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
It would have to be some extreme ass measures.. 1) She came at me with a knife, 2) She was ENORMOUS and looked like she could whoop my ass and started to get aggressive with me. or 3) If she paid me money to hit her.

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
only if she hit me first

sod the law in this situation, women hits me, i hit back
Although I would punt TGMI in the balls to hear him rant for 4 minutes, I do think it would give me cheap laughs for days. Lad Pudding and Orton would be the main point to it, I assume. I would have to wash my foot after something fierce.

You would not want to start with me lad

Bigger built and 6ft 4