If Mark Henry get pinned at Elimination Chamber

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com
Losing when you're hot as hell and have any momentum going on for you, you always damage your character/gimmick for a good portion. Ask James Storm. So, yes.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
It depends how it happens, there is no harm in him being pinned if it takes a big moment (Ryback shellshocking him would have interested me personally.)

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
If Henry gets pinned at Elimination Chamber, he'll lose and that put the things much easier for Jericho!! Jericho is going to Wrestlemania!!

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
It really depends. If something stupid happens like getting eliminated off an RKO or a LeBell lock (sorry Bryan marks), that's ridiculous. If you want your monster heel to job, it'll have to be in a believable manner or else it would hurt the gimmick.

To relive past eliminations, you can have your silly RKO out of nowhere, then he bounces up and takes a Chokeslam before Jericho lifts up his legs and makes him tap to the Walls... or you can have him run through Kane, Swagger, and Orton before he fights with Jericho for 10 minutes or so, and Jericho gets the pin in a way that looks like he's outsmarting Henry. That could work. Would WWE do it? Who knows.

Assuming he's winning here (lets face it there's really nothing else for him to do at 'Mania), and he jobs to Alberto, you know Henry will take Alberto out setting up Dolph. That's fine.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Well, yes. Especially if he's eliminated with an RKO OUT OF NOWHERE!!!1!!11! or something similar. But I strongly believe he'll win, and when he jobs at WM, he'll beat ADR up after the match, so that's alright.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
If Mark Henry doesn't win the chamber...

...then what will he do at WM? Is there another match you can put him in?

Lackin

I'm a F'kn Mark - It's my real name.
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e

if Mark Henry doesn't win we RIOT

GeeTeaIye

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score

If Mark Henry wins, I lose money.
Go Orton/Swagger!

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
Reaction score

It's 50% Henry, 50% Jericho imo.

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
I think Henry getting pinned at EC won't damage his HOP gimmick if they do it right. Like if Henry gets tackled through a pod or something, then yeah it can be said it took great lengths to defeat him. Also I don't think anyone in that match should pin Henry except Kane or maybe Orton. Him getting beat by a smaller guy just doesn't seem right

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com

If he doesn't win at the chamber I can see him in some random tag match. If we're lucky we can get a good feud. I didn't mind Henry vs Show to be honest. For two big guys, their rivalry was pretty good.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
RE: If Mark Henry doesn't win the chamber...

Respect Goku6425 said:
If he doesn't win at the chamber I can see him in some random tag match. If we're lucky we can get a good feud. I didn't mind Henry vs Show to be honest. For two big guys, their rivalry was pretty good.

They're both heels so I very much doubt that happening.

The Big Show vs Ryback.
Mark Henry vs ADR.
Chris Jehrico vs Dolph Ziggler.
Sheamus vs Orton?