If Jinder "did" or "does" use steroids...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Before & After:
mahal-b-a-1491677432-800.jpg

Ryback speaking on it and using roids:

Some of the arguments that he is using is down to back acne, gyno, his veins, and his size increase.
wrestlemania-33-04.jpg

So say he was using before resigning to WWE... No big deal. BUT he would have had to been tested and been clean.
I don't know everything about roids but I think in order for him to be the size he is through roid use, he would still have to be on them. I get why people think he is using them but it doesn't make sense when we think over the wellness policy and Jinder's former track record of wins and losses. It is also worth noting that people have said he is or was using HGH.

If you are not familiar with HGH usage looks like this...
hgh-1500-before-after.jpg

It is believed that several wrestlers while under contract have used HGH.
It is also worth noting Brock failed a drug test for roids in UFC and was not punished in WWE for it.

I know a lot of people are believing he is using them or at least was using them.
My argument against this is if he is or even was using them while under contract, that means most of them must be using.
Why would Vince allow a former jobber to use them and protect him from the wellness policy?

Thoughts?

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
Oh, shut up. (@ people saying he's probably using steroids) He has been away for many years, and this is the stunt you want to pull? He looks like he's been training for a while now.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Oh, shut up. (@ people saying he's probably using steroids) He has been away for many years, and this is the stunt you want to pull? He looks like he's been training for a while now.

Yeah he was away for nearly 2 years and did spend time in Japan. That could be what helped.

Tom Colohue

The Artiste
Reaction score
Website
www.theartisticresponse.com
Jinder Mahal has passed several drug tests since returning to the WWE. People are seeing what they want to see. If you look at the very first comparison picture, you'll see that his muscles haven't actually grown that much. This body is mostly due to the fact that the guy has actively starved himself in order to try and get the management to notice him. The guy is more likely to collapse from physical exhaustion than fail a drug test.

Look at the picture again. The guy isn't built massive, he's just extremely well cut. In a year that muscle growth, which isn't all that big, is perfectly feasible.

Also, isn't that first picture of Jinder from his 3MB days? You know, 5 years ago?

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
If it was a legitimate sport, I'd care. But if he is using then WWE probably know about it and they don't care, why would I? XD

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
He's either clean and not using anything or he has a plug on some weird shit over in India that can't be detected

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
They're pushing him to try and appeal to the Indian market, right?

I'm sure they could overlook some drug tests if they thought he was gonna make them some money. If he's not well received, I'm sure we'll see where he's violated the wellness policy before too long.