Idiocy

• Thread starter THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

KroniK 4-2-0 said:
^The correct spelling is fail.

And he is overrated, because he shouldn't of won the MITB. Winning MITB means something, and CM The Punk is a nobody. Duh. Sheesh, you don't know nothin'!
The above quote was from the spoilers thread. By trying to say I don't know anything, he said I don't know nothing. By his logic I must know everything, as I do not know nothing. Please learn that what you said is crap English.

In closing, you phail. Thank you.

Yes, it should. I never used to worry about my English on IWF. But I have since learned the proper grammatical etiquette.

Australia is the geatest imo. Canada is second. Then England. Then everywhere except America. Then America.

Evil Austin

wait make it 4.5.....

I am half assie kinda not cause I only just got to aussie land to live there and I am originally from somewhere else (not america)

CT Styles

^^ Uh Uh. M-A-G-P-I-E-S.

It's gone from an 'Idiocy' topic to a 'Let's See How Many Australians We Can Find' topic :laugh:

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee