Iamironman and the forums!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

His picture has been revelaed on the internet, everyone made fun of him. His pictures were turned into banners, animated .gifs and insulting slogans were added to add to the awful picture of his.

He gets neg rep every hour, he has perhaps more negative reputation than anybody on the forums right now and he gets loads and loads of insults everyday from everyone. There isn't a single person who supports him. People tell him to cut his wrists, hang himself, drown in rivers and so on....

Yet this guy decides to stay on the forum? I know it's an internet forum but how can you stand that insult douchebag?

I feel sorry for you. :confused_1:

EDIT: I fail

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

You fail.

He already made an I'm leaving thread.

Wrestling Station

2wgae12.jpg

he needs urgent help!~

The_Model

Reaction score
His picture has been revelaed on the internet, everyone made fun of him. His pictures were turned into banners, animated .gifs and insulting slogans were added to add to the awful picture of his.

He gets neg rep every hour, he has perhaps more negative reputation than anybody on the forums right now and he gets loads and loads of insults everyday from everyone. There isn't a single person who supports him. People tell him to cut his wrists, hang himself, drown in rivers and so on....

Yet this guy decides to stay on the forum? I know it's an internet forum but how can you stand that insult douchebag?

I feel sorry for you. :confused_1:

Actually, if he doesn't leave, that just goes to show that he doesn't take the internet seriously and he doesn't give a shit what people think of him or say to him. That makes him look better than a lot of people, to be honest.

I have a feeling he's just teasing with the leaving thread.

Nevermind, he's banned, lol.

Qwake

A fail smilie would be great right now guys...well, you get the point~!