I wanted to try this style

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RawEnergy

Reaction score
Rate/Hate/Feedback

EdgeSig-2.png

King_Ash

Reaction score
I like, 9/10 but I reckon the middle should have been edge with the title belt but thats just me.

Markz

Reaction score
That's amazing! I love it, nothing really to critisize.

Tom_RIP

Reaction score
It's cool as I have never seen this style before, very good, Edge could have had the belt in the middle(as mentioned above), overall very good.

9/10

PeepShow

Eh, good sig. Could be a bit brighter. And yes, I agree The World Title shouls be in the middle

8/10

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2
hmm iv seen this style with 2 other sigs on this site so its nutin really new, 9/10 i like it but like many said above he should have the belt in the middle. you could use the same pic you have there but take the world title and cut it enough so it looks like its inside his jacket that would be really cool.

RawEnergy

Reaction score
now that I think about it I should have added him with the belt as the main psd.
what you think now?

EdgeSig-3.png