I want to go to Wrestlemania

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tombstone Piledriver

The Artiste
Reaction score
I would kill to personally see Wrestlemania. Does anyone know how to plan a trip to Miami to see Wrestlemania?

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Tombstone Piledriver said:
I would kill to personally see Wrestlemania. Does anyone know how to plan a trip to Miami to see Wrestlemania?

The tickets are sold ages ago.

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Tickets were sold out 2 minutes after being released. to the public. I guarentee I'm going to Wrestlemania 29 though. I have now $800 saved up just for a front row ticket. They'll be more than that most likely, but I still have quite a while to save up.

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
RKO said:
Tickets were sold out 2 minutes after being released. to the public. I guarentee I'm going to Wrestlemania 29 though. I have now $800 saved up just for a front row ticket. They'll be more than that most likely, but I still have quite a while to save up.

I will see you there? Seriously? We'll like meet up or something that'd be great lol.

Tombstone Piledriver

The Artiste
Reaction score
What? How can the tickets be sold out 2 minutes after going on sale? So, the only way to buy a ticket is from people who do not want them anymore from eBay?

Reaction score
I might go to one if they does one in Michigan. I know they did it on Wrestlemania 23 but I wasn't here.

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
RKO said:
If you're going, I'd love to meet you.. I think?

Great i'm definitely going, got the money saved for the ticket need a couple of more for the staying.