I think Ryback needs to be pushed

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
I am being super cereal about this.

I mean the dude is a power house that has improved in ring since he started. He knows how to make people mad, be silly, be serious, and he looks like a legit monster. He shouldn't be being wasted in tag matches and I hope what he said on RAW is what is in the future for him.

#PushRyback

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Wish he'd go back to doing the 2-on-1 squashes again. Never got tired of that.

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Should've been World Champion by now. Highly doubt he'd get pushed past the mid-card scene at this point, though.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Like Shadow, I kinda doubt he'll be a world champ. Maybe a short "thank you" rein down the road but not as a serious champ. But he can still be strongly pushed in the midcard, have a shot once or twice per year at the belt. Squash jobbers

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Wasn't that what his IC title reign was for? That worked out nicely...lmao

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Psh...they're too scared to let him run amok in the ME. He'd overshadow everyone,

#BigGuyRulez

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I can only picture him as a short-term, transitional champion at best at this point, and even then, he'd only win it if everyone else that was deserving went down with injuries.

"Well, half our talent are on the shelf... Time to put the belt on Da Big Guy!"

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
I can only picture him as a short-term, transitional champion at best at this point, and even then, he'd only win it if everyone else that was deserving went down with injuries.

"Well, half our talent are on the shelf... Time to put the belt on Da Big Guy!"

If they gave it to Sheamus, I don't se why they can't with Ryback. Sheamus at the champ sucked.

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
Sheamus has H backing him doesn't he? Plus he's a much stronger worker than Ryback IMO.

Stuff like that isn't fair though. Like because you know so and so or so and so like your, you get a push! And I am not sure on work credibility. I never seen them backstage when the cameras aren't rolling.

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
You know, I will give you Sheamus. But how can the Miz have been champ over Ryback? When he was he wrestled horribly, he couldn't even carry Jerry Lawler in a match, his mic promos consisted of saying "really" 500 times followed by him saying something about being the best in the world. He was simultaneously ripping off Daniel Bryan, CM Punk, and Chris Jericho all at the same time!

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
You know, I will give you Sheamus. But how can the Miz have been champ over Ryback? When he was he wrestled horribly, he couldn't even carry Jerry Lawler in a match, his mic promos consisted of saying "really" 500 times followed by him saying something about being the best in the world. He was simultaneously ripping off Daniel Bryan, CM Punk, and Chris Jericho all at the same time!
Could't even carry a 60 odd year old? How does that make sense King was a great worker back in the day but in 2010 he was well past his sell by date, Miz was a fantastic promo guy IMO also plus he was drawing heat.

Here's an example :

Punk wasn't doing the BITW schtick until the following Summer was he? Bryan initially got over because of Miz's work on NXT, I'll concede he was copying a lot of Jericho's presentation and mannerisms, but is that a bad thing?

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Stuff like that isn't fair though. Like because you know so and so or so and so like your, you get a push! And I am not sure on work credibility. I never seen them backstage when the cameras aren't rolling.
Yeah I get it's not fair, but politics all come into it in the workplace.