I think it's time

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Qwake

I may be hated for making this thread but I really don't give a fuck. Anyways, with the recent passing of Michael Jackson you all probably know there are a fuckload of jokes going around, so here's a couple and hopefully you guys know a few funny ones too. This isn't to diss MJ but just to create a few laughs and whatnot. So yeah...

I hear McDonalds have come up with a new burger called the Michael Jackson burger, its a peice of 40 year old meat inside of two eight year old buns.

I heard that when Michael Jackson died they melted him down into lego so that this time round little kids could play with him.

What's brown and often found in a babies diaper? - Michael Jackson's hand.

Why does Michael Jackson like twenty eight year olds? - Because there are twenty of them >_>

So like, post some if you know some :y:

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

How's MJ the same as an X-Box? They're both plastic and get turned on by young children.

CT Styles

Yeah, I heard one.

Michael was very upset when he found out Boys 2 Men was a music group and not a home-delivery service.

DENNIN

Reaction score
Michael Jackson actually died of food poisoning. They found 12 year old nuts in his mouth.

MikeRaw

When Farrah Fawcett died, god granted her one request. She said "please keep my little boy safe" so god made Michael Jackson die :laugh:

Wrestling Station

(I read in the news that they going to burry MJ tomorrow without his brain) [true], as he requested that his brain must be transplanted into a kid's body so that he can play with that body as much as he wants without breaking a law [lolz]

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
Wow, some of these are just totally ruined by their delivery.

Michael Jackson actually died of food poisoning. They found 12 year old nuts in his mouth.
So the food poisoning was instantaneous? Should be "he ate some 12 year old nuts."

What's brown and often found in a babies diaper? - Michael Jackson's hand.
Except Michael Jackson's skin was white....nice try.

I hear McDonalds have come up with a new burger called the Michael Jackson burger, its a peice of 40 year old meat inside of two eight year old buns.
MJ died at age 50. Nice to see that you got the freshest MJ jokes out and couldn't take 2 keystrokes to update it.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

How could you tell if your kid had been to Michael Jackson's house? When he comes home there's a glove in his ass.

Qwake

Wow, some of these are just totally ruined by their delivery.

So the food poisoning was instantaneous? Should be "he ate some 12 year old nuts."

Except Michael Jackson's skin was white....nice try.

MJ died at age 50. Nice to see that you got the freshest MJ jokes out and couldn't take 2 keystrokes to update it.

The bottom one was actually a typo but yes, the one above it kinda sucked.

:laugh: at some of the replies, especially CT's