I suppose this is a good place to get known

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Howdy guys, my name is Dylan but everyone calls me DC. I'm 16 and I'm from Australia. I want to be a WWE superstar when I'm older and my favorite wrestler is The Miz. Well now you guys and gals know a fair bit about me, I look forward to posting and getting to know you people. :)

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
The miz is awesommmmmmmmme!!! :miz: welcome to the forum and i hope you enjoy it :D

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Hello Dylan, and welcome to the forums. I'm Lacky. My favourite superstars are Triple H, Ric Flair, and Kevin Nash. Hope to see you around the forum.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums :miz: Miz is AWWWWEEEESSSSSOOOOMMMMEEEEEEEE :win: Hope you enjoy your time here.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, DC! Hope you enjoy your time here and become an active member. :) Are any of this weekend's Raw house shows close to you? Hope you can succeed in wrestling as you hope!

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome guys and unfortunately I'm in Adelaide so I'm not near the house shows. The annoying part is I was in Brisbane 5 days ago -.-