Kayfabe I Remember a Jack Red...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

james chaos

Jobber
Reaction score

Song 2 fills the arena as CRASH makes his way to the ring, flailing mindlessly and screaming pure gibberish before grabbing a mic and loudly addressing the crowd.

CRASH: Hello everypeople I have first fight this week against fightguy Jack Red! I I fought a fightguy named Jack Red at a time before this time, but he was was likeable fightguy, you seem like jackass fightguy so must be different!

CRASH Flails around randomly for a bit before punching his metal mask a few times and resuming his barely coherent rant.

CRASH: Jack Red say I will crash and burn, do that mean you bringing fire Jack Red, Because fire is fun and I I like fire, let's fire fight fightguy Jack Red. He also call me mad nia eve [this was deliberate he pronounced naive wrong] moron I know don't what the other words mean, but I am mad, mad I haven't fought a fightguy yet Jack Red, it's time for us to GET WRECKED!!

CRASH throws the mic in the air behind him as he flails around more waiting for Jack Rouge to enter for their match.

@Geek773