I really love MGK

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Everyone knows they sing "Invincible" as it it the Wrestlemania theme.. but MGK actually sings quite a few good song.. Like this one.

Might I say, that is my favorite song by them.

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
No, MGK is two guys I belive. Because in a lot of his songs, he'll say the phrase "Lace up kells", and that's when the "girl" @[Thewindyfan], starts singing.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Richard Colson Baker[1][2][3] (born April 22, 1990), better known by his stage name Machine Gun Kelly (most known as MGK), is an American rapper
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Machine_Gun_Kelly_(rapper) It's one guy bro.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
RKO said:
No, MGK is two guys I belive. Because in a lot of his songs, he'll say the phrase "Lace up kells", and that's when the "girl" @[Thewindyfan], starts singing.

The girl who sings after his phrase is Ester Dean, also know for her song Love Suicide featuring Tinie Tempah.
Beautiful voice btw.

Reaction score
I only like MKG's Invincible song. Never had of MKB before but that song was really good.