I QUIT: Mr. Anderson vs Samuel Shaw Tonight!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TNA

Champion
Reaction score
2dc362cb60a37dc848e15ef949d297ac_S.jpg

Since returning from the mental institution that Mr. Anderson put him in, Samuel Shaw has been attempting to make amends with all those that he wronged in TNA. With Gunner’s help and supervision, Shaw swears he’s a changed man and has been making progress in proving that. However, Anderson has been his toughest critic and still says that Shaw can’t be trusted.

Over the past few weeks, a strained relationship boiled over. Anderson had blow-ups with Shaw that cost both men matches, and ultimately led to Gunner squaring off against his friend last week, which Shaw inevitably interrupted.

Now, a match has been made for tomorrow night’s Hardcore Justice on Spike, which will see Mr. Anderson vs Samuel Shaw in an ‘I Quit’ Match. Watching closely undoubtedly will be Gunner. Obviously, he is doing his best to help Shaw assimilate and fit in, but he must also face that Anderson, his friend, has a long-standing issue with Shaw that has led to such a conflict.

Either way, someone will be giving up tomorrow night. The question is, what will the long-term effects of this be for all three men?

f18e21ef43a6aaf9ea6a4071f9e6c481._.gif

Continue reading...