I need to vent

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kaedon

Reaction score
This isnt about anyone here, its about these fucking douchebags who shit all over my friends B-day last night.

The Players:
Me
Michelle
Josey
Preston
Adam

The Vitals:
Michelle is all our mutual friend
Michelle is the b-day girl and we are all out getting her fukt up.
Adam and Michelle used to be engaged.
Adam and Josey are friends from way back in the day
Josey doesnt like the fact that Michelle and Preston are best buds now.
I am fucking Michelle regularly way better than Adam could (apparently)

The Scene:
We all drive out and Im buying drinks for people because that's how I am. Adam and Josey start talking about how much they dont like me by sitting off in a corner that Preston later joins. Everyone else celebrating is having fun and they are sitting in the corner making the party about them.

Seriously, I just wanna kill these fucking people. All Michelle could say to me is "I dont care if they dont like you, I think you're a great fuck." which is great to hear but she shouldnt have to be reassuring me, everyone should be happy, getting plastered, and having fun.

GAHHHHHHHHHHH :gun_rifle:

Evil Austin

:yes:

Indeed. Kaedon's the man.

In the words of teh great one

"Baw God King; Kaedon Kaedon! KAEDON!~~! ....................Sea Kittens I mean SKITTLES!"

Beer Money Army

atleast you can fuck great kaedon..

but seriously kaedon i think you just need to say infront of those dudes.. What the fuck is the problem...

If they don't like you, but are too pussy to say it.. (they pby will just use you instead in favour for them and then won't help you out in return..)

but hey no chicks like DUD roots... :shifty: But then again a chick shouldnt be saying it all the time either...

seX-Power

Solution: While you shit in Adam's mouth, shove Preston's head up Josey's ass.

Kaedon

Reaction score
Josey already has a permanent dick up her ass. I actually did end up taking ANOTHER girl home and messing around with her. Shes got a bf though so I dunno if I'll be doin that shit again.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
who cares it was for a night. A real man would of laughed at the infidels then stop buying them drinks then play their game and beat them at it. Actually A real man would of called them out on their ignorance and wtfowned them. Either it being Verbally, Physically or socializing.

Who's the alpha

foo

Hometown Kid

My question is...how come Adam hasn't tried to kill you yet?

Kaedon

Reaction score
Because he's not aggressive at all. Which I get, I hate drunk fucks that start shit in bars, but he's more afraid for his own safety as he is an oversensitive piece of crap.

And Asshole, if by "real man" you mean a person who starts shit when no shit needs to be started, well then I guess I'm not a real man. As I said, this day was about my friend not me or those fucks who decided to act like high school kids again. I socialized, I had a great time because I was drunk, not thinking, and therefore not caring. This thought process all starts when I sober up :D

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Tell Adam his mum would have been better off stickin' a coathanger up it. Solves everything tbh.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
Because he's not aggressive at all. Which I get, I hate drunk fucks that start shit in bars, but he's more afraid for his own safety as he is an oversensitive piece of crap.

And Asshole, if by "real man" you mean a person who starts shit when no shit needs to be started, well then I guess I'm not a real man. As I said, this day was about my friend not me or those fucks who decided to act like high school kids again. I socialized, I had a great time because I was drunk, not thinking, and therefore not caring. This thought process all starts when I sober up :D

then you beat them at their own game without getting punked out all night duh

don't surround yourself with ppl like that and maybe it'd be easier to catch my drift

Kaedon

Reaction score
then you beat them at their own game without getting punked out all night duh

don't surround yourself with ppl like that and maybe it'd be easier to catch my drift

Believe me, I really go through a lot of bullshit to avoid that kinda crap. But hey, I don't know if you are familiar with sacraficing for a friend, but its something I dont mind doing as long as I have a place to vent. :D