I need some advice

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

Now I have been working on Unforgiven Posters for my BTB and can't settle on one.

Here is the first one...

UGFGVU-4.jpg

Here is the one I did last night which I sorta dig right now...

UnforgivenPoster2copy.jpg

Can you tell me what I need to do to make them better. Which one would you use? Rep for replies :)

Reaction score
the second one without a doubt. it looks perfect and better than the first one. the first one looks like both characters are see through. the second one looks like he is blended into the background. also on the second one the text compliments the rest of the card.

the second one definately.

Reaction score
the one above i would have gave 8/10. this one i give 10/10. it takes away the emptyness the second one had. is it a picture of the devil being unforgiven? you have the gift of gfxing.

edit

what happened to the second one you posted?

xtremebadass

Here, I deleted it as the a PSD, but still had it in photobucket. You think this is better?
UT4.jpg

1chiban

Reaction score
That's the best so far imo. Liking the use of the Big Evil face logo in the background.

1chiban

Reaction score
Maybe a tagline? Or perhaps add some stuff to make it look like a real ppv poster - 'Live on PPV on xxxx... Contact your local cable provider' that sort of stuff? Just a bit of housekeeping to make it look a little less empty. That should make it a very good poster indeed.

rabbit

Reaction score
i like the first one really and is that undertaker on his left lol? but both r cool so its up to you

Travis40

I'm not the type of person to be in the GFX section, but I would have to pick the second one because it's got a better pic of Taker. I like the Unforgiven text also...so great job on both of them, and good luck with Unforgiven :thumbsup: