I need help!!!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nick_2007

Reaction score
Ok, so there is this (Girl) friend of mine and we have been friends for about 3 years, but i think we might be ready to become more than friends. The problem is, that she is dating someone. If i ask her out, she would probably go out with me and break up with the other guy, but i don't want her do that, and then again i do. What should i do?? Any help will be repped.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

aight man, you should wait til they break up, because if she really wants to be with you,she should break up with him regardless if you ask her. at the same time, you should casually flirt with her to make sure your suspicions are right

MJ807

Reaction score
Yeah BKB pretty much summed it up you can't ask her out while she's dating someone though that's jsut disrespectful to her. But definitely just hint it flirt with her and it'll eventually happen.

phantomgerald

You should just ask her out on a date, but don't give her time to flake out. If she says she'll consider or something, just say you'll go find another girl for a date then, and walk away and not call her. Wait till she calls you. Sooner or later she would have to break up with him if her feelings are real.

Oh and don't show you like her much yet.

John

wait til shes dumped this guy, but if you do it straight away she'll think your being nice and then she'll like you. but if you wait for her to lke you without being extra nice it could take a year. wait til shes dumped the other guy.

C4

Try breaking them apart, tell the other guy that there is this Girl who says shit about you.. soon you will be in love with her.

Reaction score
Tell her you think you might have feelings for her, then she might crack and say she has slight feelings for you too. Don't ask her out til she splits up with the other guy tho.

Nick_2007

Reaction score
Ok so i need more help!

I called the girl and told her that i have feelings for her. She said "O" and hung up. I don't know if it was intentional, but she hasn't called back either. I shouldn't call her back, or should i? I don't know right now.

Enigma22

Reaction score
thats probably not a good thing... good luck with that. just talk to her the next time u see her if its gonna be soon. dont call her yet.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

^^exactly, next time you see her, talk to her about it. good luck man

the dark knight

you would have never asked her for a date if she wasn't dating another guy.

LKP

Yeah dont call her back dude. It would seem weird. Let it go until you see her next. Ask her then you never know.

Nick_2007

Reaction score
I talked to the girl this morning, and she said that she didn't know if she had feelings for me yet. But this afternoon she told me that she did, but she did for her boyfriend to, so i told her that i can wait, but she broke up with her boyfriend, so i think we might be going out soon. Thanks for the help guys!

LKP

Things are looking up then man. Like i said you never know. Have patience cause good things happen to those who wait :).

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee