I need help MMA fans

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MTG

Reaction score
So here's the deal, I have to do an essay for school and i decided to do it on:
Why I believe Anderson Silva is a better P4P fighter than Fedor.
So what i need is ideas on why that i could use in my essay :)
thanks in advance.

PS: I will rep whoever attempts to help.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
You're screwed because nobody is better than Fedor. :)

Ok ok, seriously enough. lol.

The basic format of an essay I was taught is to have an introduction for your main argument, 3 supporting points in individual paragraphs and then a conclusion wrapping up your argument. So heres what a basic formula of what I would use.

Introduction: Reel them in to make your audience care why the hell your doing an essay on MMA between fighters they probably haven't heard before, and why it's important to be the best.
Thesis: Here's your argument that Silva is better than Fedor because of *this this and this*

Body 1: Stand Up Skill
Point 1: How Silva Fights in the stand up.
Point 2: How Fedor fights in the stand up.
Point 3: Clarify why Silva is better.

Body 2: On the ground
Points 1-3 rinse recycle repeat.

Body 3: Training Regimen
Point 1: Do some research on what Silva does to prepare for a fight
Point 2: Do some research on what Fedor does to prepare for a fight
Point 3: Connect the simularities but also try to discern why Silvas methods would be better suited against Fedor.

Conclusion: Wrap it up, repeating your main points how Silva is the better fighter because of his stand up, his ground game, his training regimine, ect ect.

And there ya go.

xtremebadass

Well it's a piece of cake. Just as long as it isn't a research paper, than you can just say whatever you want. Finding sources about why Silva is better than Fedor would be a bitch. Just line it out.

-Intro (Introduce both fighters then cap it off by saying Silva>Fedor)
-Point 1
-Point 2
-Point 3
-Conclussion (tie in all 3 above points and cap it off by saying Silva>Fedor)

I like TQO's reply. I didn't read it until after I typed the above, but yea that's basically what I was shooting for.

Mention he is defending his UFC title for the 5th straight time, UFC record. Can Fedor say he has done that? Hell no.

TeamPunishment0

Reaction score
I think Fedor is better but not by much, only because of the heavyweights he has faced in the past. the only two great people silva has beaten are rich and henderson.