I need a new name

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
Ok this is serious so i put it in serious discussion.

I've decided that i've grown past the "asshole" moniker so there is a need for a change so i am asking you, the fucking jackasses of IWF to come up with my new moniker.

ex : Colin "the sexy beast" white or Colin "fuckinggoof" white whatever, i'm not baked so im not original at the moment.

this is how it's going to work, you all blurt out monikers and the first administrator that see's one that accurately fit's "the sexmachine" Colin White will then have my permission to immediately change it to that moniker.

It can be changed however much the management feels like. Or maybe it won't get changed at all because the admin's feel "the asshole" Colin White sums me up pretty well.

This is some serious shit so it's in the right board. I plead to the management to pay extra attention to this thread so the best moniker is selected.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
General/Serious Discussion?

Yeah, totally. :rofl:

yeah reported for spam this is serious shit and i need some serious fucking answers. This is my life we're talking about and according to the description
Here you can chat about life; political issues, moral issues, relationship problems, etc.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
"the albertan" colin white is actually pretty kick ass becuse Albertans hold the highest standard of Intelligence strength and charisma unlike Oklahomaniaks

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

'The Straight smurf' Colin White.

imo

MattC13

Reaction score
Benoit was from Montreal, Bret Hart was from Calgary, ALBERTA

MattC13

Reaction score
No, he was billed from there but he was born in Montreal. Which offically made him a Quebecan.

MikeRaw

Benoit was born in Montreal.
Also, don't change your name, the current one is very fitting.