I Need A New Cable Provider....

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
.... any recomendations on what to get. Atlantic Broadband has fucked me over for the last time. I prefer to have something with a good variety of HD channels, and have internet access.

noumenon

Wouldn't that all depend on where you live? LOL. How the fuck should we know the cable companies in Maryland?

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I figured cable companies were country wide. Atlantic Broadband, Verizon Fios, Dish Network, etc. I thought they were everywhere. By that response I assume that they aren't?

noumenon

Well some, yeah. But just a handful of them. I'm switching over the Verizon Fios in the spring, it's pretty common in my area and most people like it. I've got Cablevision right now and it blows.

noumenon

Well judging as he's not 15 and probably has to pay for his own cable I'm guessing cost is an issue too..lol.

Verizon Fios is pretty decently cheap, but as far as I know it's only for private residence, not apartments. I dunno what your living situation is.

noumenon

I seriously forget I have a house phone. I think it rings maybe once a month, the only person who calls it regularly is my mother. Everyone else calls on my cell or work phone.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Yeah, I pay for the cable bill. And I'm currently staying in a house until me and my gf move out. We got rid of our house phone long ago. We rarely used it. Besides, since I work alot and my dads a truck driver, we aren't home much. So we'd only give out our cell phone anyway. No need for a house phone. House phones are so 2000's any way. Get with the new decade it's all about cell phones.

noumenon

You see that thing Verizon has; it's like a multimedia house phone with a video screen and everything. When you're at home you can link your cell to it so when someone calls your cell you can answer it through there. It's got visual voicemail, skype, internet and all that shit. Pretty cool.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Whoa that's cool. I haven't seen that commercial before. I tried searching youtube for it, but the results were a bunch of tools making their own Verison commercials.