'I Love This Way More Than I Ever Thought I Would'

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
hi-res-899e87b9ac40b10fb16dc43ff55e9218_crop_north.jpg

Ronda Rousey is a longtime wrestling fan, but her stint as a WWE Superstar has been even more enjoyable than she imagined.

"I love this way more than I ever thought I would," Rousey told ESPN.com's Ramona Shelburne.

In May, the 31-year-old told TMZ Sports she wanted to have children with her husband, Travis Browne, "someday soon."

That seemed to place a timeline on her WWE career, but Rousey told Shelburne things have changed due to how well the experience has gone so far: "We had a set timeline set, and now we aren't so sure about it because I love it so much. I guess that's the best thing that could've happened—that I would love it so much it would be so hard to stop. I can see why people have a hard time leaving this industry because it's such joy to be a part of every day."

source

So it looks like Ronda is in this for the long-haul and we should expect to see her stick around for awhile.
Knowing she wants to have kids soon inclines me to believe she will only wrestle another 2 or 3 years.
She is 31 and most ladies like to have children by 35.

How do you feel about this? Good? Bad? Indifferent?

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
While I don't like Ronda as a face & she's been on extremely
lite duties since showing up...I will admit that you can clearly
tell that she is enjoying herself...and that for me is incredibly
important.

If Ronda is sticking around for a couple more years...well...
the better chance we have as "fans" of seeing her involved
in something truly special.

The Sheik

The Architect
Technician
Reaction score
I personally enjoyed seeing her in UFC more, so my hope of her going back seems unlikely at this point.. Ronda is great no matter what she does.. If she wants to stick around, good.. She's over, she's a major star and benefits the women's division and she seems to enjoy it.. Once she leaves, i expect the women's division to go right down the drain again.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
At first, I really hated her, but after watching several interviews of her and the other horsewomen, I am indifferent to her now. If she improves and remains a heel because let's face it Ronda was a heel in UFC, I think she could be entertaining to watch, and I mean she already did a Gutwrench Thunder Fire Bomb to Alexa, and that was cool.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Here you go, amigo, it is towards the end. Click. What she did is technically a Gutwrench Thunder Fire Bomb.
*Watches Clip*

Oh...Oh...I just got erection watching that...

Oh...that was so good...

Please do that 20 times at SummerSlam Ronda...

Oh God...I think I love Ronda Rousey now...

• Haha
Reactions: Jay-Ashley