I love/hate summer time.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Personally it's mostly hate because it's way too hot and I hate to sweat so fuck summer.

However I must say that walking downtown and seeing all the scantily clad women around for sure gives me a certain appreciation for the season.

I feel like such a goon though while doing it. Like I'm making it completely obvious I'm checking them out. which I don't think I am but anyway.

Worst part of all that though is the large amount of false advertising that goes on in the summer.

You're walking behind this chick and it's like good god damn that is brilliant. Then she turns around and you get a good look at the face and it's not quite so brilliant anymore. Now you're just like fuck that, I want my ideal back.

False advertising sucks.

Wrestling Station

I dont think that your gf would appreciate summer in that case!

She never told you to never look at the semi-nude women? lol

the dark knight

You're walking behind this chick and it's like good god damn that is brilliant. Then she turns around and you get a good look at the face and it's not quite so brilliant anymore. Now you're just like fuck that, I want my ideal back.
copyright infringement >_>

MikeRaw

Love: Hot girls in bikini's
Hate: Relatives/Fat chicks in bikini's

Wrestling Station

during summer I wont feel like super cold if I get off the bed (which is good)
the thing that I hate about summer here is that when I get in my car, I feel that im in an oven (seriously its like boiling point) and the air conditioner will not help at all.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
I hate summers cause there's like....nothin' to do, no sense of like...direction and stuff, I mean...sure, could play xboxlive all night-early morning, could get a job, see the same movie about 4 times, lite some fireworks, but...idk, just kinda feel like ....idk, too much time on ma' meaty man-hands

Ballin

Reaction score
I hate summers cause there's like....nothin' to do, no sense of like...direction and stuff, I mean...sure, could play xboxlive all night-early morning, could get a job, see the same movie about 4 times, lite some fireworks, but...idk, just kinda feel like ....idk, too much time on ma' meaty man-hands

Exactly.

Reaction score

Yeah man, we gotta play sometime, but I ran out of live and my mic broke.