i hope this stupid shit is only up here

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
so two of my friends since grade school got preggo got ditched by their mans and they end up naming theirkids

Saber and Rylan

lol? now these chicks dont like or talk to each other

Oh and my buddy just named his little girl chevelle

yeah please tell me this is a uneducated alberta thing

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Unfortunately no. It seems to be our entire generation is desperate to make the most annoying and embarassing names possible just to be different.

I have friends who have named their kids Kaydance, Prescott, Julian, Elondar & Hermione (based off the harry potter books).

It's a sick sick generation. But I guess I can't say much. Considering if I had a girl I'd want to name her Anastasia. But maybe it's because I'm bias but I don't consider Anastasia nearly as bad as any of the names mentioned above.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

Saber? wasn't he on American Gladiators?

[yt]oo8CrY_ZfFk[/yt]

pretty much sums up the way people name their kids ^

Wrestling Station

we have Gates as a name so yeah, lol. Its fucked up.

LadyHotrod

What a bunch of smurf names, tbh.

No offence to anyone who has this name but Conner is such a fucking dumb name, I hate it.

Wordlife

Realistically I'd name my boy Nathaniel... so he can be Nate, Nathan or Nathaniel if he wanted to be... if I fucked an asian and had twins, totally different story!

Ping... Pong... get over here