I have decided to leave IWF...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Yeah, so I know this might come as a shocker,
shocker.jpg

or as a disappointment to all of you, but tonight at 9 pm, I must leave IWF until sometime tomorrow morining/afternoon.

I wish all of you luck, and I hope for nothing but the best for you in all your respective futures, except for those of you who disagree with me, then you can burn in an oven for all I care.

6-1-Human-remains-in-ovens.jpg

So until then, don't cry , don't be sad. Uncle Monkey will be back again soon.

Travis40

Please leave permanently.....DAMN IT I WANT MONKEY GONE SO I CAN MOVE ON IN THE TOURNEY...lol j/k, can't wait to have you back :roflmao:

Soulpower

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!! What the hell is the IWF supposed to do without you until you come back? That's way to much time and you're going a bit overboard.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Dammit monkey! Who am I gonna jerk off to at night? Who!!!?

Travis40

^I think he might go Benoit >_>....lol at this thread

Directed toward SP

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
i hope you dont come back tomorrow morning or afternoon!!! i hope you come back in time for dinner tomorrow because it will be ready on the table when you get home honkey.

3lions

Reaction score
As soon as I saw Monkey's name by the thread I knew it was a joke lol funny stuff