I have a Question...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

Alright, so I finally got A photoshop, I was unsuccessful on CS3, but thanks to my brother's friend at work, I got a copy of PS7. I want to know if you can resize your PSD's. That's the only problem I am having. Rep for any help.

gamebreaker

Reaction score
Imagination Land! Where hippos laugh, and Pee Wee
I used Photoshop 7 once but I hated it because most brushes on websites weren't compatible with PS7...

Go to the psd that you want to make smaller
Go to Image > Image Size and a window will come up
Just decrease the height number by how small you want it to be and it should be able to work good.
But you can always use free transform too.

xtremebadass

Thanks, I did this primarily because everyone got pissed off with my poster contests, they didn't like my judgement, well, some of them, so I am resolving the problem with me making my own posters...if I can...I might need one more contest though.

Toddy

Reaction score
Don't use free transform but yeah i really want even CS because it is frecking hard to find brushes for PS7

Reaction score
do what Steve said. but also dont mess around with it. it may go blurry.

C4

Use the Free Transform tool with the shift key since it's the best way to resize your PSD's, you can use the Image Size option as well but then again those are inaccurate results.

By the way, I'm glad to see that you're doing something other than those BTB Shows, good luck :y: